Fascination- park at port or sandlot place?!

ccleveland

Does everyone feel safe to park at the parking lot called the sandlot? I have read reviews where the place is good and its near Jacksonville port but I also heard that parking at the port has extra security. Is it worth paying the extra money to park at the port because it's closer and the excitement is better or something? LOL give me your thoughts! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ccleveland

We parked here in May. Plan to do it again in 3 weeks. There is supposed to be security here also but possibly not the same as the port parking. There was not a long wait to arrive but leaving there was a van breakdown. You can communicate by e-mail or phone with the owner. He may be able to quell any fears.

We parked at the port too. A porter rolled a luggage rack up to our mini-van and we went from car to ship in 15 minutes (we had FTTF).

When we returned a porter took our luggage right back to our mini-van. Again, from the time we left the ship to the car was about 10 to 15 minutes. Since we had FTTF we were one of the last to leave the ship. Our luggage was about the only ones left in our section so it was easy to find.