Save some money if you are parking in Port Canaveral!

Rainbowfalls

Heads up everyone the parking port canaveral (the one across the radisson/radisson) is having a summer sale special, rates are now 4.95 for paying now or 5.95 for paying later.

I was able to change my reservations for January which for two cars now has saved me almost 50 dollars.

I would defiantly recommend this company we have used them before in the past.

http://www.parkportcanaveral.com

Edited by Rainbowfalls

Was looking for parking for my upcoming cruise in October. Will need to take someone to the airport for an early flight after the cruise. Any recommendations for a lot we could get to easily and out of quickly, besides the one at the terminal that charges you a fortune? Thanks!

It was showing the main parking lot was unavailable when I tried making a reservation but to try the second lot and if you click the link it will take you to that booking site which it did take the reservation for 5.95 (pay later for me) per day.

I would defiantly recommend this lot. They had people outside of the port parking already waiting for passengers to board each time we have used them. They normally will wait for just a bit but we never had to wait more then 15 minutes before they took us to our vehicles. They give you a paper at check in that you keep until after the criuse, you use that paper to get access to the shuttle back to your car. Plus you keep your keys so soon as you get dropped off you can go.

Edited by Rainbowfalls