Trip to Irie Blue Hole from Montego Bay

Uebey

I've read so many wonderful things about private excursions to Blue Hole but I know it is closer to the port at Ocho Rios. Has anyone taken an excursion there from the Montego Bay port?

I'm curious how long it took to get there from Montego Bay, which company you went with, and was it worth it or would you do it again?

Thanks for your help.

Have you looked into Mayfield Falls? Around an hour from MoBay and absolutely beautiful. The ride up the mountain is a little terrifying, but this is hands down the best excursion we have ever done. It is an easy walk up the falls. We took our 14 month old dd and hubby carried her up no problem. Uncrowded and no pushy people. The workers were very laidback.

I second Mayfield Falls. One of the coolest excursions we've done in Jamaica....and we've done a lot.

I would not want the long ride too and from Blue Hole on a cruise excursion. I'd like to spend more if my time "doing" the excursion than getting to it. 4 hrs round trip on a cruise day is a lot of drive time.