Trent - Extended StayAmerica ?

debr

Trent,

Could you give me any advice on the Extended StayAmerica on 17th? Is it near the other "good" places on 17th (safe for walking, shopping, eating)? I've been bidding on Priceline for a two night stay (April 21-23) hoping for Amerisuites but no luck (may still be too early?) so I want to make a backup reservation in case I don't have luck with Priceline. There weekend rate for two was $94.99 + tax per night.

Thank you for all your help to the cc board, you are great!

Debr:)

Hello Debr

I know you ask Trent about this motel . We have stayed there we usuallly stay next door at the Holiday Inn express but it was booked so I booked this motel The motel is very clean the staff was very friendly the room consited of a queen bed small kitchenett we did not use and a very large bath room the room had a desk and a recliner,for a pre or post cruise stay it was great , Now there is NO cont Breakfast, there is a coffee maker in the room if you have anymore questions I will be glad to answer, O yes it is walking distance to th water taxie and there is shopping near by have a great day James

Yes, Extended Stay America is a very nice "budget" hotel in a great location! It's right next door to the Holiday Inn Express and within safe, easy walking distance to everything you could possibly want.

TrentS,

Thank you, again!

Debr

Hello Debr

I know you ask Trent about this motel . We have stayed there we usuallly stay next door at the Holiday Inn express but it was booked so I booked this motel The motel is very clean the staff was very friendly the room consited of a queen bed small kitchenett we did not use and a very large bath room the room had a desk and a recliner,for a pre or post cruise stay it was great , Now there is NO cont Breakfast, there is a coffee maker in the room if you have anymore questions I will be glad to answer, O yes it is walking distance to th water taxie and there is shopping near by have a great day James

James,

Thank you for the info.

Debr

Archived