Any information trip between St.Kitts&Nevis

Dreamworks941

We will be on Royal Caribbean docking in St. Kitts 7am-5pm on Oct. 1. We have reservations with Funkey Monkey (ATV tour)meeting at Nevis ferry dock 8:45am. It's a 3 1/2 hour tour.

How would one get from the ship's docking to the Public ferry?

Also, say if for some unknown reason we were delayed off of the ship could one get a last minute transportation from water taxi?

Also, can a person use the public ferry in one direction and the water taxi in the other direction? Is there a water taxi available in Nevis on a last minute notice or must there be reservations.

What is the cost of the water taxi? Is the cost a set rate for the group(two) or is it a per person rate? How long of a taxi ride to the water taxi location from the ships docking?

Where to find an updated schedule of the public ferry and which ferry we would need to take in both directions?

I guess I would have started to research this sooner. To get to the ferry terminal from the cruise ship pier is only about a 10 min walk. I do not believe that there are any water taxis that leave from the port area in St Kitts that are available without prior reservations. The water taxis usually leave from Cockleshell Bay, a 35 min taxi ride away. Check out the Nevis Island web page for information on how to get to Nevis. Nevisisland.com