Pride Menus

jjeessmm

I heard that the Pride is going to get the American Table starting with their next sailing so an older Menu for this ship may not be much help.

That being said....I just so happen to be on the next Pride sailing and I will try and get some info. on the menus and any changes (if they really do go through).

peekinglemer is correct. I have keep track of the American Table roll out and Pride is scheduled for 9/20/15.

There really are not many accurate menus for the AT as they have changed several times since the initial roll out last year.

You may want to try the search feature on this sight but be wary of the dates. There have been revisions as recently as a few months ago.

peekinglemer is correct. I have keep track of the American Table roll out and Pride is scheduled for 9/20/15.

There really are not many accurate menus for the AT as they have changed several times since the initial roll out last year.

You may want to try the search feature on this sight but be wary of the dates. There have been revisions as recently as a few months ago.

According to Maitre D Ken Byrne, rollout of the American Table menu on the Pride has been pushed back to 11/22/15.

According to Maitre D Ken Byrne, rollout of the American Table menu on the Pride has been pushed back to 11/22/15.

Thanks for the update.

In Fall of 2011 Carnival introduced new menus. It was fleet wide within a month. This change over is taking for ever. I wonder why they are having such a long drawn out introduction?

There are some ships that will start the new year with the old menu and others are ready to mark the one year anniversary.

We are on the 9/20 sailing also!! Can't wait!... I heard as well the American Table was pushed back to our thanksgiving. I was looking forward to seeing the new menu and change in style. But the old menus will do just fine... Guess I'll just have to book another cruise![emoji6]