Room Assignment??

Warm Breezes

I just received our room assignment using the gift method and found out our room E231 (we booked a 4A Guar.) on the Inspiration is close to my DB room E189. Can anyone tell me if our doors face each other or is our door on the other hallway? I can't tell by looking at the deck plan. :)

Thanks for your help.

It looks like you are in a Cat. 4A inside cabin like you said in the back of the ship, room facing stern (right) side. Your DB in cabin 189 is in an oceanview also facing stern side of ship. So if you were standing in the hallway just outside your cabin, their cabin would be on the opposite side of the hallway (the doors just in front of you), 11 cabins toward the front of the ship (your left side). So in other words, your doors do face each other but there is 11 cabins in between the two.

I sailed the Inspiration for my very first cruise, six years ago when she was docked in San Juan! Your going to love this ship!

Hope I helped!

Cruizinrican:)

You have me confused?? When I look at the deck plan by DB's have an Inside room E189 not an ocean view and it looks real close to our room E231 but I don't know if our door is on their hallway or the one on the opposite side.:confused:

E231 would open up to the outside corridor E189 to the inside.

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong deck?!:rolleyes: Your cabin E189 a cat.1A will open on the inside and the other cabin E231 a cat. 4B will open on the other hallway.

Sorry for the confusion, I was even confusing myself! LOL:rolleyes:

Cruizinrican;)

Archived