Nasty rumor

antique sailor

And here I thought it was just your diabolical sense of humour shining through!!

Shows what I know eh? :D

Nope. I didn't even realize it until I saw the post. I posted from my phone, and it tends to do this corrective typing thing. I was surprised to see the $4.5 million figure, especially since I called it a minor position in my post.

I guess CCL will discontinue the OBC since I read today CCL profit's for the 3rd quarter of 2015 was only $1.22 billion dollars :eek:

Carnival Earnings per share= $1.84

Walmart = $4.79

Exxon = $5.62

Home Depot = $5.43

I guess CCL will discontinue the OBC since I read today CCL profit's for the 3rd quarter of 2015 was only $1.22 billion dollars :eek:

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the shareholder's benefit continues. (A pumpkin spice donut is $0.89, so it's not a huge wager.) CCL is very proud of their shareholder's benefit. They like to contrast it with the RCL benefits which are fairly hard to use.

Something must be going good for CCL, they just recently upped their quarterly dividend to $.30 per share (up from $.25 per share).

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-dividends