xcolie616 are you out there?

racer09

Hi xcolie616, you responded to a post about my lost wedding rings. I lost 4 gold rings total and a pair of silver earrings, they were left in the drawer.

My cabin # was 2431, I am so hoping that is the room your mother was in.

Thanks so much for replying.

I believe that person wrote that their mother brought the jewelry to guest services. Have you called?

So sorry you lost your wedding rings! I hope you are able to get them back.

Yes, and I posted on the other thread that this person is probably on their cruise! Lucky them! They probably won't see this post.

OP- you are much better off calling Carnival at this point and seeing if they can get in touch with the ship to see if your items were actually located.

Yes, and I posted on the other thread that this person is probably on their cruise! Lucky them! They probably won't see this post.

OP- you are much better off calling Carnival at this point and seeing if they can get in touch with the ship to see if your items were actually located.

How do you know that person is on their cruise?

Either way, I agree I don't think there is anything much they can do. Their original post on the other thread was 20 days ago. Their mother wouldn't even still be on the ship I don't think. Unless they are on a B2B2B.

Numbers for contacting the M/S Carnival Splendor via satellite:

Phone: 0017323353284

Have you done a report with Carnival's lost and found? A couple years ago my husband left money on dresser during debarkment. It was a couple hundred dollars. We made a report and a month later we got our money back. The room Stewart turned in our cash.

Click on the name and it takes you to there stats and you can find the last posts they made. I checked and they are on the Norweigen board, the have a cruise coming up on that line. Also write a email to John Heald and tell him what kind of trouble your having and that you were told by the person who turned them in that they WERE in fact turned in. John also has a FB page where he answers questions certain days of the week. It is a process but he may be able to hurry it along. Good Luck

I'm not sure what tracking her down will accomplish. She said her mother turned them into guest services. You best effort would be to keep pursuing it with Carnival.

She wants to verify cabin number. I think it's quite a coincidence someone's mother happened to find rings, mention it to the daughter, the daughter happens to be on this site, yet no one has checked back here for any further conversation.