Ocean Blue and Raw Bar

crp46

Are the Ocean Blue and Raw Bar restaurants the only places to get seafood on the Breakaway? Anyone have any recent menus?

I understand if I'm not going to get lobster in the buffet line or the main dining room but what about shrimp or clams?

There are lots of seafood dishes available in the buffet. Also in a variety of other restaurants, including the MDRs and Le Bistro for example.

Not much too exciting for a real seafood lover I suspect (I'm not a big fan myself), but quite a few options.

I eat more shrimp on a cruise than any other time.

Edited by KeithJenner

Are the Ocean Blue and Raw Bar restaurants the only places to get seafood on the Breakaway? Anyone have any recent menus?

I understand if I'm not going to get lobster in the buffet line or the main dining room but what about shrimp or clams?

I never saw shrimp or clams on the buffet. We never ate in the main dining room or at the raw bar. We did have a decent shrimp cocktail at Cagney's. Ocean Blu was amazing - scallops to die for. Wasabi (sushi bar) was also great.

All of the restaurants serve seafood, whether MDR or Specialty restaurants. Here are the menus:

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html

The best places for sashimi preparations are the Sushi Bar and Raw Bar - their Crudo preps are FANTASTIC!

Best lobster? Probably Cagney's. But you can get it at all the specialties every night (usually for an up charge).

Shrimp, clams, tilapia, and all sorts of other fish is available in the MDR. You should also be able to get various seafood dishes in the buffet - it's quite comprehensive. I believe the buffet even offers smoked salmon in the morning. Don't forget the now free of charge Shanghai Noodle Bar - many seafood dishes on their menu. Fish and Chips at O'Sheehan's is free. Outdoor Ocean Blue during the day has the great lobster roll. Not free, but delicious!

Edited by SuiteTraveler