Question about using Comfort Suites for Atlantis access

Blessedtolive

I am not cruising until Next year, but I have a family of five. We want to book a room at comfort suites to take advantage of Atlantis, however it says only four to a room (five if a child is under 2). My child will actually be five by the time we go, but I really don't want to pay for two rooms, if I can avoid it. My question is, when you check into comfort suites to get your cards, do you have to bring the whole family to check in at comfort suites? When you get your card with the number of people, will it have their ages? Also, I've heard that people split the cost of rooms to get the needed passes, and would not mind doing this for the fifth person in our family. But, how would I even go about finding another interested person to split a room?

I am not cruising until Next year, but I have a family of five. We want to book a room at comfort suites to take advantage of Atlantis, however it says only four to a room (five if a child is under 2). My child will actually be five by the time we go, but I really don't want to pay for two rooms, if I can avoid it. My question is, when you check into comfort suites to get your cards, do you have to bring the whole family to check in at comfort suites? When you get your card with the number of people, will it have their ages? Also, I've heard that people split the cost of rooms to get the needed passes, and would not mind doing this for the fifth person in our family. But, how would I even go about finding another interested person to split a room?

In order to check in at Comfort Suites, your ENTIRE party must check in at the desk, then again, when you get to Atlantis to get your wristbands.

The card from CS will say how many adults and children. It will be obvious that your child is not 2. You could purchase a 5th pass thru the cruiseship, or wait til you arrive and get it at Atlantis.

As for splitting a room, the same would hold true. Your 5th person would have to appear with the other party both at CS and at Atlantis to get wristbands put on.

Atlantis has this all figured out as to not allow cheating.

Thank you. If I can purchase at Atlantis fir fifth person that will be fine. I just did not want to pay an extra room. Will the ages of the kids be on the card?

Not the exact age, but it will indicate adult, child or free So there is no exchanging wrist bands.