On getaway ... Vip letter and invite??

pretykym

I did arrange the meet and greet!!! Neat!! I don't know what this does for us but it's sure sounds cool

The "lady who called" to inquire about reservations was likely the Concierge. I'd call her back and find out what you are being granted. If you need any show or dinner reservations, or if they need tweaking, let her do it for you. You also might have priority debarkation for ports or on final day. Might as well live it up!

This has been really neat. Had the captains cocktail party. Met tons of the officers and now they keep sending goodies to the room. The hotel director somehow keeps finding us no matter where we are on board and sits and chats. I think he likes that we are a bit brash hahaha bathe cruise director keeps trying to dance with me. Really a great group and are going well out of their way to make us feel special. How will I ever cruise steerage again hahaha!!

This has been really neat. Had the captains cocktail party. Met tons of the officers and now they keep sending goodies to the room. The hotel director somehow keeps finding us no matter where we are on board and sits and chats. I think he likes that we are a bit brash hahaha bathe cruise director keeps trying to dance with me. Really a great group and are going well out of their way to make us feel special. How will I ever cruise steerage again hahaha!!

Who is the hotel director on board?