Bus to Bayonne from Hackettstown NJ

maurick

I was just informed this week about the paint problem on cars left in the parking area in Bayonne. We are going on VOS 5 day cruise to Bermuda Nov 13th and had planned to drive and park. I called RCL and they have a bus from my town that leaves at 3pm. Its 53. 00 a pp. I was told it leaves 3pm from here at. I thought this was kind of late. Has anyone else used this bus service to Bayonne and did it leave this late. That price was round trip. Thank you in advance

Boy that does sound late.. no room for errors or traffic problems.

There have been no new paint issues and the companies involved surely do not to keep paying for so many repairs so I think the risk is much lower now. But, we bought a car cover for $60 and consider that our own little insurance policy.

I was just informed this week about the paint problem on cars left in the parking area in Bayonne. We are going on VOS 5 day cruise to Bermuda Nov 13th and had planned to drive and park. I called RCL and they have a bus from my town that leaves at 3pm. Its 53. 00 a pp. I was told it leaves 3pm from here at. I thought this was kind of late. Has anyone else used this bus service to Bayonne and did it leave this late. That price was round trip. Thank you in advance

Is this part of RCCL, or another company they are suggesting? I would think if it were part of RCCL, then they would make sure the ship would not leave without you, as they would if they were booking your air f transportation. On a Sunday afternoon out of Hackettstown, with 2 hrs, you should make it with plenty of time to spare. (unless there's a major accident on 80 east!) Are you traveling with more than 1 person? If so, the $53 pp can get to be a bit steep, at that point you might want to look into a private Limo company ( most charge about $100 each way for a 6-10 passenger), or try State Shuttle, then you can book for whatever time you want and get on the ship much earlier in the day!

Archived