Photo CD Package and Discounts onboard??

momof4_tn

We are sailing next week on Freedom of the Seas. This is my son's senior year and also our first family cruise all together. He hasn't had his senior pictures taken yet and I would love a good family picture. I was considering purchasing the CD that has all photos taken and the copyright release.

It's $299.99 to pre-purchase. My question is has anyone seen discounts available onboard? And can you purchase it later in the trip and still receive all the images?

Anyone with experience?

I do remember seeing some sort of package when we were on board. However, I am sorry I don't remember the price.

I do know I was able to set up a private seating (actually it was all over the ship) for our wedding photos. This was before they came out with the packages. If you do get the package, either before sail date or on board, I would talk to someone in the photo department and ask if this still can be done and what would the extra fee would be, if anything.

Edited by LilBlackDress