Post refurb Epic arrival in Palma Majorca time change?

Boschmann

I received an email from my tour provider in Palma on Nov 21, 2015 stating they were informed(?) that the Epic will be arriving earlier and wanted to move my tour up. I know the 2pm arrival has been a sore point for many, perhaps the new engines will get her there faster now. Can't find any info regarding this though, anyone else heard this? Haven't heard back from my PCC yet.

It sounds like maybe NCL asked the port for an earlier arrival time and someone at the port told your tour operator… Who knows when they will tell the passengers!

I checked the roll calls for the previous sailings, no one has been notified of a change. The Balearic port authority website is showing 2pm-8pm for all of Epic's calls for October/November, so that doesn't look up to date to me.

There's still several weeks to go, hopefully your tour operator is OK with waiting until you get official confirmation from NCL.

I received an email from my tour provider in Palma on Nov 21, 2015 stating they were informed(?) that the Epic will be arriving earlier and wanted to move my tour up. I know the 2pm arrival has been a sore point for many, perhaps the new engines will get her there faster now. Can't find any info regarding this though, anyone else heard this? Haven't heard back from my PCC yet.

I am on the 11/22 cruise and received and email about the time change for our cruise.

We are on the EPIC sailing 10/25 and received our notice for the itinerary changes on Sept 11. Well after we had booked our excursions.

Sadly, we incurred a fee to alter our excursions, however Norwegian was unwilling to offer anything (even an apology) for this.

It seems that their concern for customer displacement only registers if one has enough status.

We are on the EPIC sailing 10/25 and received our notice for the itinerary changes on Sept 11.
I think everyone got the message about those changes that reduced some of the port times. Boschmann's tour provider seems to have info about another, more recent change that gets the Epic into Palma earlier than 2pm.

My PCC said he has no knowledge of any schedule change in his booking info and also went over to the shore excursion side to look. The tour company is Call&Ride bike rental/tours which I believe is the same company NCL uses for their Pedal Palma excursion. They haven't yet responded to my query as to where they got their information.

I'm out of Rome on Nov 18th, so I will be in Palma the week prior to you. Tour company responded and said a passenger from my cruise date got an email from NCL stating the same 1pm arrival, hopefully they were mistaken about your week. My schedule for this stop is tight (as probably most others) so a change could be a problem. I've asked the question on the corresponding roll calls.