NCL Caps & Corks

SuiteCruisin14

OK, I can already see the eye rolls but I spend the last 20 minutes searching for the answer and no luck.

There are many threads about the UBP, listing what kinds of liquor and beer are included. Is there a list of what beer and wine are included in the Caps and Corks program? I know anything under the $15 price but what beer and wine brands are these and where on the NCL site are they listed?

Thanks to those in the know for the info.

Lynda

Is there a list of what beer and wine are included in the Caps and Corks program? I know anything under the $15 price but what beer and wine brands are these and where on the NCL site are they listed?
For the moment, maybe only for the next few hours, the price limit is still $11… Reportedly going up to $15 in October.

You can find a list of beers here (from last March, they may have changed since then and they may vary slightly from ship to ship and even from bar to bar on the ship). The fleet-wide wine list can be downloaded here.

I have never seen any beers that cost anywhere near $11, much less $15, but if they start offering craft beers on some ships, who knows.

For the moment, maybe only for the next few hours, the price limit is still $11… Reportedly going up to $15 in October.

You can find a list of beers here (from last March, they may have changed since then and they may vary slightly from ship to ship and even from bar to bar on the ship). The fleet-wide wine list can be downloaded here.

I have never seen any beers that cost anywhere near $11, much less $15, but if they start offering craft beers on some ships, who knows.

Thank you for the quick response, exactly what I wanted.

Lynda