A few questions about breakaway..

sddbb

These questions have probably been asked before but couldn't find the info I need via some quick search.. Any help will be appreciated!

1. Will they be able to provide a pack n play on board, or should I request ahead of time?

2. How likely can we watch the big shows once on board? I was trying to make a reservation and there's only few options left.

3. I was also trying to make dinner reservations for a big group of 8 but also was given very limited choice. How easy will we be able to get tables on the day of?

We will be on the BA in mid-November.

We sailed Breakaway last November (9-16) and we didn't find the ship to be particularly crowded. We rearranged shows and dining a few times without issue although there was just two of us. If you're looking for a table for 8, you might want to check when you board rather than the day you want to dine. Sorry, no idea about pack 'n plays.

1) they have a limited # PnP available. Contact your TA or special needs dept.

2) you can get tickets from an interactive stairwell kiosk, box office or in cabin TV

3) pre cruise reservations are usually limited. Make the reservation right after you board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can make reservations for shows and specialty restaurants on the TV in your cabin. I just got off Breakaway (had a great cruise) and the specialty dining restaurants were packed. Best options are likely to be early or late. You can also try calling NCL directly to book before the cruise (or have your travel agent call).

Where do I reserve shows and dinner after we board? Do I have to go to each of the restaurants?

Specialty restaurants: usually a reservations desk at guest services andoutside the GardenCafe. Or pick up your stateroom phone and call reservations. IConcierge, touch screens, and tv are options, but talking to a live person for a large group is easier. NEVER wait until the day of dinner. The may have a spot at the end of service (9:30-10:00).

Shows can be booked at the box office at the theater, touch screens in public areas, iConcierge, your tv.