Just off NOS - Any questions???

If that is the same Graham who was on Explorer of the Seas when we sailed in Jan '04. He is WONDERFUL. Very funny, very charming. Whoever sails on NOS is in for a treat

Graham is SO FUNNY! We had heard he was very good at his job and he proved the rumors are true! The Love and Marriage Game was the funniest! He had me absolutely rolling in the aisle!:D

Graham is SO FUNNY! We had heard he was very good at his job and he proved the rumors are true! The Love and Marriage Game was the funniest! He had me absolutely rolling in the aisle!:D

Definitely....he is great. Only been on 2 cruises so far, but he was my fav CD

Nikki-Just noticed you're doing NOS/Western in December. I wish we were getting back on the Navigator! Do you have any questions?

Actually it WAS December 2004. It was fanatastic....loved the ship, love the ports...I highly recommend to everyone

Thanks for offering information though, very kind of you :)

My family and I are booked on our first RCCL cruise over Thanksgiving on NOS. Our cabin is on Deck 3-3546. I'm afraid of noise from The Dungeon. Do you have any idea if this will be a problem? Thanks for your input!

From what I remember, the noise from The Dungeon is pretty much self-contained. You could stand in the elevator area & pretty much not hear anything unless the doors opened. However, I reallly don't know about the backside of The Dungeon...wish I could be of more help to you!:o

How big is Labadee? My husband and I enjoy walking but we weren't sure how far it would be from the tender to Dragon's Breath Point? Thanks!!

I would say it's about a 5 minute walk-give or take. I would highly suggest taking along/wearing some water shoes. RCCL informed us that Labadee is a natural coral formed island & coral is buried beneath the sand-and is very hard to see. Several people had to visit the First Aide building on Labadee the day we were there w/minor cuts on their feet. Also, there are some rocks out in the water-the shoes really helped to walk in the water & around in the sand.

Love2cruisegirl,

Thanks for your response. Hopefully it is a good thing we are on the backside of the disco. No matter what I'm looking forward to the trip. We have only been on Disney cruises prior to this. I'm excited to see the ship. Thanks again!

LNOTcruisers

We have only been on Disney cruises prior to this. I'm excited to see the ship. Thanks again!

LNOTcruisers

The ship is an adventure itself. Make sure you get there early the first day so you have time to explore! We arrived early, ate lunch (around 1:30 pm) and then had plenty of time to look around prior to the sail off!

Archived