Question for recent Regal cruisers

fnewman

We heard that one of our favorite princess servers currently in the Regal. Her name is Dragona and we first met her on the Royal. She was a cocktail server at the time, but could have been promoted since. My wife and I will be on the Regal repo in a couple of weeks and hope to reconnect.

We heard that one of our favorite princess servers currently in the Regal. Her name is Dragona and we first met her on the Royal. She was a cocktail server at the time, but could have been promoted since. My wife and I will be on the Regal repo in a couple of weeks and hope to reconnect.

Yes, we met her on the first day at lunch in the main dining room that was open. She signed us up for a Tuscan wine tasting the next day. She was very outgoing and did a great job of following up with us. We also saw and spoke to her at the tasting.

And we just got back from our sailing a week ago so she will probably be on board for your sailing :)

Yes, we met her on the first day at lunch in the main dining room that was open. She signed us up for a Tuscan wine tasting the next day. She was very outgoing and did a great job of following up with us. We also saw and spoke to her at the tasting.

And we just got back from our sailing a week ago so she will probably be on board for your sailing :)

Excellent news-it is always fun to reconnect with staff that we really liked. Do you know if she is part of the MDR staff (assist waiter, etc?)

My husband and I are taking our 3 kids and their kids on a cruise to the Caribbean next Nov. the kids will range from 5 to 16 my question is there things for them to do on the ship especially the 5 and 10 year olds .

The 5 and 10 year olds will probably enjoy time in the kid clubs which are organized by age.

See http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/activities/youth_teen/ for more information.

The 16 year old will probably make some new friends and spend time with them. The 16 year old should go to the club registration the first evening as that is the time the teens meet each other and then decide what they want to do.

My husband and I are taking our 3 kids and their kids on a cruise to the Caribbean next Nov. the kids will range from 5 to 16 my question is there things for them to do on the ship especially the 5 and 10 year olds .

Hi. You should have started a new thread with your question, or tagged onto an existing one asking about kids activities on Princess. It is very possible that many folks will not see your question at all as this thread is on a totally different topic and they might not open it.

Excellent news-it is always fun to reconnect with staff that we really liked. Do you know if she is part of the MDR staff (assist waiter, etc?)

I believe she was a waiter for the Symphony dining room. We saw her there on the first day for lunch and we also saw her a couple of times in the Horizon court. She assisted with getting reservations for the Tuscan wine tasting and was one of the servers for that tasting.

She was working for Constantine, head waiter, who assisted us throughout the cruise with the Wine makers dinners as well as changing our dining to accommodate our tours. He is also an excellent Princess employee and a real personality, just like Dragona.

Doug