Bus to NYC from New Haven CT

katyf

Hi, my husband and I are planning to take the NCL bus from New Haven to the NYC pier and back. I'm wondering...our travel agent told us it does not return to New Haven until 4:30 pm. This seems awfully late. Does anybody know if this is correct?

I dont believe the return times are correct either. We are also taking the NCL bus from Providence RI.,which is the same route that stops in New Haven. The schedule on the NCL site gives our return time as 6:45. I hope someone who recently has taken this bus can give us a better idea of return times.

We took the NCL bus last year from South Jersey stated we would not arrive back until 330, we were home by 1 pm. Times arent correct.

Go to academy Bus line .com and look up their schedule, I believe you will find the correct times.

I think NCL basis the info on the ship arriving in port at 10am, time frame for you to get off the ship. The ship is usually in port by 8-830am.

Have a good time.

Hi, my husband and I are planning to take the NCL bus from New Haven to the NYC pier and back. I'm wondering...our travel agent told us it does not return to New Haven until 4:30 pm. This seems awfully late. Does anybody know if this is correct?

Archived