Star/Tampa

Vacation23

Can anyone tell me if there is a convenient store in walking distance of the Port of Tampa? We would like to pick up some water and soda before boarding and was wondering if there was anything close. We will be taking a taxi from the airport to the port.

Ah cool, missed that Marathon in my search. I've usually parked at the port parking for Terminal 3 and hadn't been up in that direction.

One note though, NCL is giving 815 Channelside as the pier address for the Star, as is Tampa Port, so it's a bit further away. Looks like half a mile each way.

Edited by dd2355

That's a pretty decent hike from the port if you're doing it on foot.

Its a 1.4 mile walk, I guess its all relative, I'm 53 and ride 100 miles a week and walk / run another 30. That trip to the supermarket is a walk in the park for my wife and I

Edited by Laszlo

Its a 1.4 mile walk, I guess its all relative, I'm 53 and ride 100 miles a week and walk / run another 30. That trip to the supermarket is a walk in the park for my wife and I

Walking 1.4 miles pulling a suitcase is one thing. Virtually impossible for even a conditioned athlete to carry a heavy load of water and soda that far.

Even if you could, why would you want to arrive at the port completely exhausted and sweaty to start your vacation?