Fishing in Ketchikan

shutterbug63

My son and I will be in Ketchikan on the Radiance next May/early June and we are looking for a 1/2 day fishing charter, probably for Salmon. I realize that may not be the best time to catch salmon, but he has his heart set on doing it anyway

Can anyone recommend an independent operator for a 1/2 day salmon fishing excursion that would accept a party of 2? We don't need a private excursion. Thanks...any info is appreciated.

Edited by shutterbug63

Hi there!

You may very well be a little early in the season but We had a great half day trip with Don from Ketchikan charters. He worked hard to put us on salmon and worked with our cruise ship schedule. We had previously fished with Northern lights charters but sadly, Ken passed away prior to our last trip.

Hi there!

You may very well be a little early in the season but We had a great half day trip with Don from Ketchikan charters. He worked hard to put us on salmon and worked with our cruise ship schedule. We had previously fished with Northern lights charters but sadly, Ken passed away prior to our last trip.

Ketchikan Charters was recommended to me before and I've written them and haven't gotten a response. I'll make some time to call them tomorrow afternoon.