Allure disembarkation… Earliest flight?

dboarder4

My family and I will be taking a cruise on the Allure in January. What is the disembarkation process like? Our problem is we have to make a 10:15am flight out of Ft. Lauderdale Airport on Sunday. Will we be able to get off the ship in time for the flight? Thank you…

My family and I will be taking a cruise on the Allure in January. What is the disembarkation process like? Our problem is we have to make a 10:15am flight out of Ft. Lauderdale Airport on Sunday. Will we be able to get off the ship in time for the flight? Thank you…

It is possible to make that flight if the ship comes in on time, there is no problems with customs and your family is able to do self disembark. You have to be able to manage your own luggage if you do self disembark so if you are not light packers or if you have young kids, it might not work.

Also, if you aren't on a domestic flight, there is no way I would consider that flight. Make sure you check with your airline to see what the cutoff is for checking in both you and your luggage.

• 2 weeks later...

We do self disembark because we too take the earlier flights home.

To be successful you must be prepared, .ready to begin the process @ about

5:45 - 6:00AM. We have done the past few years and are thru customs, and catching a cab by 6:45AM.

To assist in expediting the process, have documents ready and in hand and must be able to handle your own luggage down the escalator.

Enjoy your cruise. The ship is amazing!!!

Happy, safe sailing~

We do self disembark because we too take the earlier flights home.

To be successful you must be prepared, .ready to begin the process @ about

5:45 - 6:00AM. We have done the past few years and are thru customs, and catching a cab by 6:45AM.

To assist in expediting the process, have documents ready and in hand and must be able to handle your own luggage down the escalator.

Enjoy your cruise. The ship is amazing!!!

Happy, safe sailing~

Where does the line usually start at that time?