Boarding on Breakaway - Vibe passes

cruisin0504

I'm sure that I saw this before - but can't find the answer.

What deck do we board on the BA? Just decided to try for vibe passes and have no sense of direction - so - when we step on board - which way do we head to get the passes? Do we both have to "run" or can one of us get #'s for both (same cabin)?

Realistically - arriving at the port by 10? 9:30?

Again - sorry if already asked and answered - just there is so much info to sort through and so little time!

Thank you!

My boyfriend and I were on the 10/4 cruise. We boarded on deck 7. There's a set of stairs right where you enter the ship, so just walk down those stairs to deck 6 and cut through the art gallery to guest services. (You're at one end of the ship so you can only go in one direction.)

As for the times, we got to the dockyard around 8:30am, were in boarding group 6, and got Vibe passes #16 and 17. I read somewhere that someone in the last boarding group got vibe passes too so hopefully you'll be fine!

Good luck!!

Thank you for the info.

What hours is the vibe open?

We were on the 10/11/15 sailing. We were the first one's to boards, after the handicap! We were able to grab cabana #1! I would be miserable if I didn't have Vibe passes, so we try to be on early.

I think I recall the bartender saying that they are there from 9-7, you can enter until 10 and use the jacuzzis.

• 2 weeks later...