Glory Lido Deck Interior Cabin - Too Warm?

sc4125

I am booked in Cabin 9223 for my cruise on the Glory next month. Here is my delimma - I normally always bring a fan for the white noise & at my age, the wonderful night "heat surges." But, I also have a Noise Machine which is great for white noise.

My question for anyone who may have been in an inside Lido cabin on the Glory recently is, did the cabin stay cool or not? I was on the Conquest a few months ago, and I will say that the cabin never really got very cool so the fan came in handy for a decent's night sleep.

This time I am travelling alone & trying to cut down on how much to carry on. Unfortunately my small box fan will not fit in my checked in suitcase or in my backpack/carry on. I have to bring it in it's own bag. \

If I can get away with not needing the fan, bringing the Sound Machine is no problem as it will fit in either the suitcase or the backpack. On the other hand, there's nothing wrose than trying to sleep in an overly warm cabin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We stayed in an interior cabin on lido deck 1 time. I also have moments of "intense heat" at this point of my life, so I completely understand. I didnt notice any temp difference between the balcony cabin our friends were in directly across the hall and our inside cabin. They both seemed to warm to me and my husband agreeed that he wished it was a couple degrees cooler. The real difference was in the balcony room you could step outside and enjoy the cooler temps for a moment.

We have ALWAYS taken a small fan. Found it at walmart for less then $10 & it weighs next to nothing. Its a small round fan that u can rotate up or down (not side to side). I just saw them on the clearance rack here in Ohio.

The fan is a must pack item for me. It helps keep the air moving, cools me down and muffles hallway noise when there is some.

Good luck. Whatever you decide about the fan I am sure you will enjoy your trip and thankfully those "warm moments" do pass just as quickly as they come about.

We stayed in a lido inside on the Glory our last cruise and cabin was cold. We have stayed on the lido decks inside on our last 4 b2b cruises all on Conquest Class Ships and never had a problem with cabin temp. I too will have my own personal summer moments due to the stage of life I am in and never have had issue with these cabins.