Beverage/Dining Packages

Gypsy-Bear

On which website? On the NCL page Beverage Packages it says "An 18% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added at checkout." And on the page Dining Packages it says "18% gratuity and specialty service charge will be added at time of purchase."

Basically, NCL hardy ever shows you the total price (they are not alone in this, of course). If you see a food or drink price listed anywhere, you should pretty much assume that they will add 18% if you actually decide to buy it.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

On which website? On the NCL page Beverage Packages it says "An 18% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added at checkout." And on the page Dining Packages it says "18% gratuity and specialty service charge will be added at time of purchase."

Basically, NCL hardy ever shows you the total price (they are not alone in this, of course). If you see a food or drink price listed anywhere, you should pretty much assume that they will add 18% if you actually decide to buy it.

And in both cases that you cited above, that total price will be shown in the cart at checkout/time of purchase.

OP, just add the stuff to your cart and see the price, if you want to be sure.

Sailing on the Breakaway January 2016. Do the Beverage and Dining Packages prices on the website already include the 18% gratuity or is that on top of the price?

Thanks

Could you please tell me the price of the spa pass for the 14 day on the BA.

I am on the Jan 31 sailing so I won't be able to see the prices for another 10 days or so.

Thanks

Lois

Thank you for all your reply's. It's weird because even when I go as far as I can without actually making payment it doesn't say anything about the gratuities it just says this:

our Items

Dining (1): $174.64

Order Total: $174.64

Total price shown above is inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.

This is for the 4 specialty dinner package listed at 87.32/pp. Oh well, I will just assume the 18% will be added on top of this.

Thank you all.

This is for the 4 specialty dinner package listed at 87.32/pp. Oh well, I will just assume the 18% will be added on top of this.

The base price of the 4-meal SDP if pre-purchased is $74 (see the page I linked to earlier), so $87.32 is the price with the 18% service charge.

On Explore & Plan, when you first click on "Dining", it says "Per Person Price $69.62 - $140.41. Price range includes an 18% specialty service charge." After you click on "See all packages" it doesn't say this anymore anywhere.

Edited by hawkeyetlse