Disney magic cribs

partsgal

Can anyone tell me what kind of cribs are used on the Magic? Are they pack and plays or porto cribs? I'm traveling with twin granddaughters and I don't think they will sleep together on the sofa bed. Thanks.

Just answered on the other board you asked.

Pack N Plays.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2273032

Edited by Shmoo here

Family and I were on Magic in January. Crib rails are available for the sofabed. My daughter LOVED it. Yes I needed to use caps. It may not be loved by all but felt it worth mentioning that crib rails are available.

Thank you everybody for the quick response. My concern is I have twin granddaughters and on this cruise they would have to share the sofa bed. I don't know how this is going to work out as they will be 30 months old.My grandson will be using the pull down bed. I liked the idea fom Moki's Mommy about double rails down the side.I guess we will see what happens.

Thank you everybody for the quick response. My concern is I have twin granddaughters and on this cruise they would have to share the sofa bed. I don't know how this is going to work out as they will be 30 months old.My grandson will be using the pull down bed. I liked the idea fom Moki's Mommy about double rails down the side.I guess we will see what happens.

I guess I'm confused. Is there another adult in this picture? Because if you have a room for 5, you will have beds for 5. Or are you a brave grandma taking 3 kids on your own? In that case you might consider placing the twins in the big bed and you taking the sofa bed. Yes, I've spent 14 consecutive nights on the sofa bed. If you have a room for 5, there will be a murphy bed (fold down from the wall).

They won't allow you to book more people in a cabin than you have beds...but the big bed counts as 2. You could hypothetically share the big bed with one of the kids, but I could never sleep in a bed with a "wiggle worm."

There is another adult in the room. So we are 5. I think the double railings down the side of the sofa bed will do the trick. The girls will have to sleep together. ( Oh Joy)! Thanks everyone for your help.

As moki's mommy said, if you've booked a room with 5 of you, there will be beds for everyone. Queen bed = 2; sofa bed = 1; bunk bed = 1; and Murphy bed = 1.

Unless you want them to share the sofa.

There is another adult in the room. So we are 5. I think the double railings down the side of the sofa bed will do the trick. The girls will have to sleep together. ( Oh Joy)! Thanks everyone for your help.

If you and the other adult are comfortable sharing the big bed, each person will have their own bed. If you place only one person in the big bed, someone else will have to share. Unfortunately, the big beds no longer separate.