Cruise Director Glory

sc4125

I know that Mike Pack will be returning on Nov. 28, but I will be sailing on the Glory on Nov 21st. I booked this a couple of months ago, and a few days ago my daughter learned that she will joining the entertainment staff on the Glory in a couple of weeks!!! Needless to say, she is beyond excited. I was a crewmember on the old Carnivale, Mardi Gras, and Festivale (where I met her father) so she's grown up hearing my "stories".

So, anyone who's been on the Glory in the last couple of weeks who can tell me which Cruise Director is on?

That is really cool. we are sailing on the Glory the week of Christmas....

I think John Heald has a blog with the current list of cruise directors on it.

I did check the list that was posted in March or April - but for the week I'm going it says CDALPHAMAN or something like that.

I hear from everyone that Mike Pack is the greatest cruise director ever!! Well, he and Matt Michum (who I do love). I'm happy that my daughter will be working for him - just wish he would return from vacation a week earlier - he'll be signing on as I'm getting off the ship.

Have a great Christmas Cruise!!

I was on the Glory last week and our cruise director was Eric Brouman. I thought he was good, but this was our first Carnival cruise so I can't compare him to others. Sorry that's not much help, I've just never been one to pay too much attention to the CD.

When does your daughter start? We will be on the Glory Nov 14 (15 days- YAY!) and would love to say hello!!

Also- the schedule on JH's blog had said our CD would be Tyler Ryan, but then on JH's FB someone asked if he was still with Carnival and JH confirmed he was NOT. I would love to know who the CD is as well!!!

When does your daughter start? We will be on the Glory Nov 14 (15 days- YAY!) and would love to say hello!!

Also- the schedule on JH's blog had said our CD would be Tyler Ryan, but then on JH's FB someone asked if he was still with Carnival and JH confirmed he was NOT. I would love to know who the CD is as well!!!

Most likely the same as I had last week.

She's actually starting on Nov 14th. Her name is Jordan and I know she would be thrilled to have someone say hello. Not sure how much they will have her doing the first week, but I'm sure you'll see her around.

I was on the Glory last week and our cruise director was Eric Brouman. I thought he was good, but this was our first Carnival cruise so I can't compare him to others. Sorry that's not much help, I've just never been one to pay too much attention to the CD.

Thanks for the info. I don't really pay that much attention to cruise directors either - unless they're really good. I'm really just asking this time because I'm wondering who my daughter will be working for.