UK Reviews of the Week by sueoreilly, optipessi & wnesbitt!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Dream FANTASTIC by sueoreilly

My family and I ( kids 20 and 13) had the best holiday ever on the Thomson Dream. compared to all the other ships that we docked next to, I admit it looked very small. The staff were fantastic, happy and so helpful. The rooms were spotless. the food was hot and enjoyable. We paid a few times to eat in the themed restaurant's which were well worth the extra money. we did not go to the captains dinner as it is not our thing, and in all but one restaurant my husband and son wore dress shorts, shirts and loafers and it was acceptable. Continue reading... FANTASTIC

Oceana Good Itinerary, Nice Ship by optipessi

A one week cruise on the Oceana, starting in Genoa and finishing in Venice. Embarkation was smooth and hassle free and luggage arrived within minutes of accessing our cabin. The inside, Level F cabin was surprisingly spacious, clean and our service person was excellent. It was generally quiet but being next to one of the service storerooms was a bit noisy early morning but not a problem. We had set dining in the Adriatic, a table for 8, all other cruisers were good company, the food was good without being exceptional, one side of the menu was the same each day while the other side changed, from memory 3 starters, a soup, 4 main courses (one vegetarian) and 3 desserts plus cheese and biscuits. Continue reading... Good Itinerary, Nice Ship

Black Watch Thoroughly enjoyable by wnesbitt

My mother - mid 70s - and I in my late forties sailed from Belfast, for the Scandanavian capitals cruise, including Talinn and St Petersburg. Cabin: Deck 3 outside, twin bed cabin. Totally satisfied with our cabin. Plenty of room, kept beautifully clean by Vanessa our cabin steward; who also performed in the crew shows. And plenty of storage space for our clothes and bits and pieces. Dressing table, chair; table and tub chair - large shower; hair drier and tv. Hospitality tray, though we never used it once, so much food on offer, plus a permanent tea and coffee station outside the restaurant. Continue reading... Thoroughly enjoyable

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin