Cot in Aurora Deluxe Cabin, advice please

manonabike

We've just been on Azura with our 2yr old and had a SupDeluxe cabin where we were able to put the cot up in the wardrobe area (no he wasn't put in a wardrobe just the alcove by the bathroom) This worked really well as he wasn't disturbed by us reading in bed or watching tv and for afternoon naps we could still use the cabin. It was also suggested by numerous people here on the forum.

Now we've booked a Baltic trip on Aurora in a Deluxe Balcony Cabin but the pictogram of the cabin doesn't show a convenient area to place the cot. Can anyone who's been in this situation give any advice on where to site a cot in the cabin?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've just been on Azura with our 2yr old and had a SupDeluxe cabin where we were able to put the cot up in the wardrobe area (no he wasn't put in a wardrobe just the alcove by the bathroom) This worked really well as he wasn't disturbed by us reading in bed or watching tv and for afternoon naps we could still use the cabin. It was also suggested by numerous people here on the forum.

Now we've booked a Baltic trip on Aurora in a Deluxe Balcony Cabin but the pictogram of the cabin doesn't show a convenient area to place the cot. Can anyone who's been in this situation give any advice on where to site a cot in the cabin?

Many thanks

Deluxe balcony cabins on Aurora have a curtain between the bed area and the seating area. During the day put the cot in the bed area and pull the curtain across.

At night maybe when you go to bed move cot from bed area to seating area.

You do not have walk in wardrobes on Aurora, they have doors.

I guess it's frowned upon to put little one in wardrobe with doors then ;)

Thanks. Does the curtain go right across the cabin?

Tee hee....no of course you can put them in the wardrobe with the doors shut.....or in a drawer and shut that...Cant you tell I love children..honest I do;);)

The curtain goes right across the cabin.

I get up early..go through the curtain, then I can pull back the balcony curtains to look at the view ,without waking the sleeping monster:rolleyes:;)