** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Looks great!! Hey, quick question. What's the scoop on the internet pricing these days on Indy?

(Yes, I could search and look but thought I'd ask real quick in this highly active thread!)

Thanks and keep the updates coming! They ARE appreciated!

f7dfe32d6c4b10d28ee8675736101b30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks wonderful! I have often wondered if you get much noise through the Windows in the promenade cabins.

I think the noise varies depending on where your cabin is located. During the 70's party and other larger loud events, you'd hear it in any promenade cabin. I am very happy with mine, and would book it again [emoji1]

Edited by ckrobyn

Thanks so much for the spa menu!! Your picture from the Solarium today makes me really hate the 8 inches of snow in my backyard!

You're very welcome!

Wow! 8 inches of snow [emoji15]

Some flurries here and there in Toronto but no snow sticking around on the ground. Was cold today though, that hot weather looking REALLY good right now! [emoji7]

We have been very lucky. There has really only been one overcast day between both cruises. NOT looking forward to the snow [emoji16]

The price is per device, not for two devices.

Yes, I caught that later! lol I thought that was a real good deal for a minute or two! Think I'll stick with the $25 for one! :)

Another question...Is there a C&A discounts available with that? I assume so but what are they?

Edited by lovetotravel06

Yes, I caught that later! lol Think I'll stick with the $25 for one! :)

Another question...Is there a C&A discount available with that?

There is a C&A discount on internet packages that varies by C&A level. Your discount will automatically show up when you enter your identification info.

There is a C&A discount on internet packages that varies by C&A level. Your discount will automatically show up when you enter your identification info.

Thanks Bob.

Yes, that's been my experience in the past so assumed it was. That said; I've not been cruising for almost a year (gasp!) and the unlimited option is new to me.

(Diamond here fwiw)..

Thanks Bob.

Yes, that's been my experience in the past so assumed it was. That said; I've not been cruising for almost a year (gasp!) and the unlimited option is new to me.

(Diamond here fwiw)..

When you sign up for an account on Royal Wifi, it will automatically give you package options and then discount them according to your C&A level. Being D+, and receiving $80 off a package, unlimited internet for 5 days is only costing me $20.

When you sign up for an account on Royal Wifi, it will automatically give you package options and then discount them according to your C&A level. Being D+, and receiving $80 off a package, unlimited internet for 5 days is only costing me $20.

That's great ($20!). Hope Diamond is half way close to that! lol Anyone?? ;)

Hope the weather continues to be good to ya btw!

That's great ($20!). Hope Diamond is half way close to that! lol Anyone?? ;)

Hope the weather continues to be good to ya btw!

On Indy, Diamond members would get a $40 discount on the package, so the cost of a single device package would be $60 for 5 days.

Edited by clarea

Hey Robyn,

Do you, by any chance, remember the name of the comedian on the first week of your b2b? I tried looking around this thread but no luck :(

Hi there [emoji1], the comedian was Phil Tag on the first week.

We'll be joining Robyn tomorrow in Cozumel (Brilliance) and our Diamond internet discount is $40.

John

I'll be sure and wave!

Speaking of wave, it seems pretty rocky this morning.....

I'm going to get my coffee and take a peek outside [emoji57] if it's rocky its windy, and my bet is on overcast too. Oh well, guess I'll have to go ashore and shop....lol

Robyn can you tell me if ship time and Cozumel time are the same. Just wanting to know for my sisters wedding. Thanks.

The clocks went back an hour for Belize, and then ahead an hour last night for Cozumel. So yes, it's the same. My iPhone apparently doesn't think so as it still says 7:33am??