private excursions & getting early tender times....

Liza555

I know that people that have booked RCCL excursions get priority on the tenders in port, but if you have a private excursion not booked through Royal, are you able to arrange getting off of the ship in the first tenders? Who would you speak to about it? Any feedback on your experiences?

Liza555

If you book a Grand Suite or better, you would also have priority tender access, and would arrange that with the Concierge. I don't know of any other way, besides having a cruise line excursion.

I know that people that have booked RCCL excursions get priority on the tenders in port, but if you have a private excursion not booked through Royal, are you able to arrange getting off of the ship in the first tenders? Who would you speak to about it? Any feedback on your experiences?

Liza555

In order:

Excursions booked through Royal

Pinnacle

Suite.

they do not offer special access to anyone else before general tickets are issued. if you are NOT in one of the above three groups you must wait to get a tender ticket when they announce they can be picked up.

depending on port and how the tenders are handled you may be on the second tender out, or it could be 30 minutes or longer before you get ashore.