Photo package question....

Dinkachu

Do you only have the option to pre buy the photos and cd if you do this before or can you buy this package on aboard?

One more quick question does anyone know if the photo package includes photos from gangway, embarkation and dinner photos?

You don't have to buy in advance of the cruise, especially because there doesn't seem to be any savings to do so from what I've seen and others have reported. I wouldn't want to put down a few hundred dollars without knowing what my pictures are going to turn out like, or how many I'll end up getting taken (e.g. if DD is being uncooperative, or if we're feeling too rushed/sweaty/unphotogenic at the photo opportunities). Photo packages are definitely available on board.

If you get the ultimate/all-inclusive package, it will include all of them. Otherwise you can choose the 10 or 15 that you want (depending on what package you want), or buy them individually. In my experience the formal pictures are more expensive than the gangway photos so if you want let's say 11 photos, choose your 10 in the package wisely and pay for the cheapest one individually. There's no rush (until the last day ;)) -- take your time, do the math, make sure you're getting the best price for what you want. Ask for reprints if you aren't happy with what they've put out for display (e.g. if any get creased).

• 10 months later...

I hope it's ok that I have resurrected this topic.

I had a scenario that I wanted to run by y'all

We have 3 cabins

1. My husband and me

2. my daughter (age 3) and my mom

3. my husband's parents

Based on what I have read it sounds like pictures from cabin 1 and 2 would be in my package.

What about pictures of cabin 3 where my child is in the pictures? Would those be included also?

As long as your child is in the picture it should be fine. We bought the package and no one really checked to see who was in the photos. We even had some random people in ours that we didn't realize were there until we got home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So if some of the pictures of my daughter are in my in-laws folder, do I just move them over to mine and turn that in when I go to buy the digital package? Will they transfer those over to me?