Dubai visa question

Wotan758

I need a visa to go to Dubai and as flying with Emirates they will take care of getting the visa without any red tape. The only available visa is 14 or 30 days single entry in UAE. My problem is that I have booked a 7 nights cruise with RCCL Splendor leaving from Dubai and calling in Oman and return to UAE (Abu Dhabi and Dubai. I have an unofficial information that a retry visa are issued to visitors on board cruise ships.

I have already called RCCL on this subject and have no proper answer. Does any one have experience on this subject? ,

What nationality/passport...

Since you are leaving and entering you would likely need two Visas. Have you called Emirates. The Visa's are electronic.

This thread suggests:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1509090

RCCL suggested contacting--

Arabian Adventures (Mr. Prejit Sebastian)

Phone: +971 1 303 4771

Fax: +971 4 343 2251

Email: Prejit.sebastian@emirates.com

Edited by PaulMCO

I need a visa to go to Dubai and as flying with Emirates they will take care of getting the visa without any red tape. The only available visa is 14 or 30 days single entry in UAE. My problem is that I have booked a 7 nights cruise with RCCL Splendor leaving from Dubai and calling in Oman and return to UAE (Abu Dhabi and Dubai. I have an unofficial information that a retry visa are issued to visitors on board cruise ships.

I have already called RCCL on this subject and have no proper answer. Does any one have experience on this subject? ,

I live in the UK but have visited my son on several occasions in Dubai where he and his family are based. The visa on entry to the UAE Dubai Airport was granted for 30 days. I have taken three cruises from Dubai around the Emirates (one with RCI on Serenade of the Seas and the other with MSC on Lirica and Orchestra). Passports were stamped in Muscat and Khasab (Oman) with a visa entry allowing up to 48 hours stay. I think the authorities may have gone on board and stamped all the passports as I do not recall carrying my passport around with me (I always have a photocopy on my person though) and I seem to remember being given a entry card at the port which had to be handed back before re-boarding the ship.

Hope this may be of help.

Suzanne