Hey Viking, how about an update on Sea?

cmaasfamily

Thank you and I appreciate your sentiments. Thank you for acknowledging the problem of confirmed shorex bookings being bumped. I did see the Viking “tellus” posting elsewhere on 4 April. As my problem is logged with my local Viking office, I think waiting for their response is best. I thank you in HO and the local Viking office for your efforts thus far. Alas, to this time Viking has proffered no solution to either shorex “bumping”. In February, I first raised with Viking concerns about the integrity of the My Viking Journey system. I appreciate you are working on a solution, but with just weeks until my cruise, I am still bumped off.

Dear Captain Hornblower,

We responded to your concerns on another thread but, at the risk of repeating ourselves, wanted to also reply to your comments here.

Please accept our apologies for any difficulties you may be experiencing with your shore excursion schedule. We are aware of the internal issue causing these unforeseen adjustments and are working hard to implement a solution.

Your feedback is appreciated and, if you wish to discuss your individual concerns further, you are welcome to contact us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com.

Captain Hornblower, again, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Viking Cruises

Thank you Peregrina651, just to be fair, I shall wait another day or so before going to HO via "TellUs".

Captain, IMHO, don't wait for your local office; take "tellus" up on their offer of assistance. I have worked with them in the past more than once and they are very good at getting things resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...