Navigator 6 night cruise compass request Dec 6 new itinerary

pst4ever

Good morning

Okay getting super excited to leave again. Cruising Feb 28 Navigator 6 night itinerary. I think the Dec 6 sail was the same if someone would be so gracious to post please 😄.

Have a great day and Happy Holidays!

Just finished the Dec 6 Navigator 6 night cruise. Had a fabulous time. Brought the cruise compasses home just need to get to a scanner and upload them. Will try to do soon.

That would be awesome! Since we are leaving on the 6 night on Sunday!

Following too.

I called Royal, and was told that there is normally one formal night on the 6 day cruise - it will be on day 2. They did mention that there could be another - on day 5.

but, best wait for the compass to be posted by those who have taken this itinerary - that is normally the best indicator.

Does anyone know about what time they start letting people off on the last day back in ft lauderdale trying tfigure oute fo flight

The self-assist people will normally start disembarking 30-45 minutes after scheduled arrival time.

Good morning

Okay getting super excited to leave again. Cruising Feb 28 Navigator 6 night itinerary. I think the Dec 6 sail was the same if someone would be so gracious to post please .

Also on the Feb 28 Navigator 6 night so interested in knowing as well.

Subscribing -- on the January 17th 6-nighter. First time on the Navigator, doing a solo with an inside view with virtual balcony on deck 9.

We are on a Feb cruise with a virtual balcony - if you don't mind can you came back after your cruise and give a short review of the cabin - thanx

I see someone suggested another phone scanner but I use the CAMSCANNER app. It's a great app, easy to use and great results for scanning from your phone. Looking forward to seeing the cruise compasses! Post away!

Edited by cpnmomma

Just finished the Dec 6 Navigator 6 night cruise. Had a fabulous time. Brought the cruise compasses home just need to get to a scanner and upload them. Will try to do soon.

Great! I would be interested to see these, too!

I think I will be on the same cruise as the first person who asked for the compasses.

Good morning

Okay getting super excited to leave again. Cruising Feb 28 Navigator 6 night itinerary. I think the Dec 6 sail was the same if someone would be so gracious to post please 😄.

These are from the 6 night 12/6 - 12/12 sailing

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48553680&posted=1#post48553680