Yoga mats

Superdottie

While you are welcome to use a mat in the fitness center (or at least they used to be there), I'm not aware of any system to remove one from that facility. If you want to do yoga in your stateroom or anywhere other than the fitness center, you'll need to bring your own equipment.

Check the Navigator for "Yoga on the Beach" on Castaway morning. Not a great class, but...heck, it's on the beach on a private island. How bad can life be?

I'd like to practice yoga on our cruise, but prefer to do it privately. Can I check out a mat or should I make room to pack my own? If I can check one out, can I keep it the entire cruise?

We're sailing the Wonder if it matters.

I like to do yoga by myself every morning. I always grab a mat from the fitness center and take it to the top deck early A.M. Do my tai chi, sun sals and some poses then return it when I'm done.

LuluLemon has a fantastic foldable, washable yoga mat great for travel. It is like a hot yoga towel on one side and rubber in the reverse. Folds up the size of a phone book. I took mine to Tahiti and practices each day on the floating dock thing attaches to our bungalow. Unfortunately in the ship they washed the decks each morning and they were too wet to practice on--might want to ask about how that might affect you on DCL, I can't recall what time decks were washed and in what order.