Movies under the stars on the Freedom????

I know that we had movies during the day on our 5 Dec sailing. I do not recall any movies at night when we walked around the deck in the moonlight - I could be wrong though. The decks were basically empty early evening - everyone was taking in dinner or shows.

Yes, they had second run recent movies on the big screen over the pool deck on Freedom when we were on it.

Frustrating, however, is the ship can't seem to put those on the cabin TVs like they used to.

Now it is all crap, advertising, RCI specials, and foreign language channels. :(

Even basic hotels have far superior Television programming than RCI does now.

Edited by island lady

Yes, they had second run recent movies on the big screen over the pool deck on Freedom when we were on it.

Frustrating, however, is the ship can't seem to put those on the cabin TVs like they used to.

Now it is all crap, advertising, RCI specials, and foreign language channels. :(

Even basic hotels have far superior Television programming than RCI does now.

Thanks...were they played at night?

Yes. We sailed on the Oct 25 trip and were on deck several nights for movies! It was great to have a movie and some plates of snacks from Windjammer just before it closed or some pizza from sorento's and just relax for the evening!!!!

We saw Jurassic World and Ant Man.

Hi we are curious if Freedom have movies on the big screen at the pool at night? We recently experienced the movies under the stars on Carnival and it was so relaxing!

I did watch one movie on our last Freedom cruise. They might have had more than 1 night, but that was the only one we saw.

We just got off two weeks on Freedom and we had movies several nights on the big screen. We also had Sunday night, Monday night and Thursday night NFL games and Saturday night college football, though sports will obviously vary by season.

We had football games shown also on our cruise sailing.