Ontario book and go flights ?????

brockmom

Hi. This will be our third carter from Ottawa. Your seat selection is allocated when you check your luggage in the morning.

My travel guy mentioned that the flight will be slightly later this year than the last two.

The service was excellent both years.

I had booked the Hamilton departure but cancelled it when I found a flight with air transat for 300 from Toronto as it saved us $. As a group booking we also weren't eligible for any OBC options and I was uncomfortable waiting to hear about flight times. I would be interested in hearing about the flight.

once I hear I will let you know...my agent guessed 7 am departure and leaving Ft Lauderdale at 11:30. We did this purely for the relaxed stress free trip that it appears to be. No worrying about flying in the day early to avoid winter weather.

No parking issues. It is 10 minutes from my house and everything is in Cad funds and all included. Done.

When we looked at the costs of flights they were very high as well.....so we figured this after all said and done was probably a couple hundred more.

If this will be as relaxed as I am hoping....it should be worth it.

I will post a review after the trip

happy cruising everybody !

Brockmom