Grenada Seafaris

Juliayn

Just got off Royal Princess and did private excursion with above on Christmas Day. Highly recommend!! Group was ages 8-50 and everyone loved it. Perfect for beginning snorkelers, knowledge and very helpful staff. Right on time, family owned. Can't say enough great things about them!!

Just got off Royal Princess and did private excursion with above on Christmas Day. Highly recommend!! Group was ages 8-50 and everyone loved it. Perfect for beginning snorkelers, knowledge and very helpful staff. Right on time, family owned. Can't say enough great things about them!!

That's fantastic to hear. I have let them know your comments as I dont think they check in to this forum. I always recommend them highly as they get great TripAdvisor reviews and are a good way to get a lot of Grenada knowledge, sightseeing and a snorkel all rolled into one :D

I am so glad to read this, we have booked with them on our upcoming Glory cruise in February. I found them on Trip Advisor and was really happy with all of the wonderful reviews so we booked with them. We cannot wait!!!! :D

Just got my confirmation email yesterday!!! WOOHOO!!!!

• 1 month later...

I would like to add my opinion to this topic. We had booked this tour while in Grenada on our cruise, on 1/14 of this year. We boarded the boat, met the crew and cruised out to the Underwater Sculpture Park. When we got there, the captain (Suzanne's husband - can't remember his name) discovered that due to the wind and choppy seas, the underwater visibility was so bad that it wasn't even worth getting in the water. They offered us a full refund and brought us back to the dock.

I have to give serious props to Suzanne and her husband for their honesty, integrity, and kindness. A lot of tour operators would have just let us get in that water and swim around a while, and happily taken our money, but they didn't do that......I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.