Are Spring Breakers a Problem in March?

NYC123

We were on the the Celebrity Silhouette last march and had the opportunity docking next to the Constellation that was on a 5-day cruise. All I can say is WOW! I have vivid memories of tons of drunk college kids swearing. What I remember most is this girl showing everybody where she got her new tattoo!I would suggest going on a 7-day as they tend to be more families.

The less you spend, the more likely you'll be over run with spring breakers in March and other times, as well. That demographic doesn't usually have a ton of money, so they go for short cruises because they're the least expensive. We cruise every March out of Ft. Lauderdale on Celebrity for 10 days. No spring breakers on board. If they are, they're very well behaved because we've never noticed them. However, Ft. Lauderdale beaches are a mob scene. It's definitely a high season for them! I'd be careful on the less expensive cruises, even 7 days. They won't pass up a good deal! :-)