Oasis Dining Package- Buy On Board?

Have any recent Oasis cruisers noticed if the Dining package is available to purchase on board? If so, is the price the same as what is offered pre-cruise? I'm cruising this weekend with a bunch of friends and can't get them to nail down dinner plans. I don't want to buy the package now because I won't get everyone together to get our plans in order until we get there. So we may only do one or two specialties.

Thanks,

Ron

Just off Oasis and yes you can buy the dinning package on-board the 1st day. $80 3 day and you can choose where to dine the 1st night.

can you pick where and when you dine the other 2 nights? when I contacted royal Caribbean about it, they made it seem like you had no control over times and/or nights?

thanks

Just off Oasis and yes you can buy the dinning package on-board the 1st day. $80 3 day and you can choose where to dine the 1st night.

Thanks!

can you pick where and when you dine the other 2 nights? when I contacted royal Caribbean about it, they made it seem like you had no control over times and/or nights?

thanks

I'd like to know this as well...