Norwegian Epic Cabin 11073 and 12069 question

etluv2cruise

We are contemplating on booking these two cabins on Epic, and would like to know if these cabins are directly across the entry doors to the white space across the corridors? I gathered that these white spaces are housekeeping areas and it will extra noisy and heavy traffic if the cabins are directly across from the entry access to these white space areas.

Thank you so much in advance for your response!

Have you looked on line at this deck? That will show you the exact location of both cabins and what is around them. I don't know what you mean but 'white area'. They could be an area for crew to go to a different deck- steps. If you're not sure then change location of your cabins!

We are contemplating on booking these two cabins on Epic, and would like to know if these cabins are directly across the entry doors to the white space across the corridors? I gathered that these white spaces are housekeeping areas and it will extra noisy and heavy traffic if the cabins are directly across from the entry access to these white space areas.

Thank you so much in advance for your response!

The major thing in those areas are crew elevators and crew stairs. Any time you see a fairly large "white area" adjacent to pax stairs or elevators, the crew ones are there. There may be cabin steward's linen lockers, where they store the carts, or a pantry where they get the ice and wash the glasses. Those areas won't be used after turn-down service, but there may be some noise around 6am. It all depends on the ship and crew at the time, but I wouldn't characterize these as "extra noisy".

The major thing in those areas are crew elevators and crew stairs. Any time you see a fairly large "white area" adjacent to pax stairs or elevators, the crew ones are there. There may be cabin steward's linen lockers, where they store the carts, or a pantry where they get the ice and wash the glasses. Those areas won't be used after turn-down service, but there may be some noise around 6am. It all depends on the ship and crew at the time, but I wouldn't characterize these as "extra noisy".

Happy New Year to you!:)

Have you looked on line at this deck? That will show you the exact location of both cabins and what is around them. I don't know what you mean but 'white area'. They could be an area for crew to go to a different deck- steps. If you're not sure then change location of your cabins!

I like these cabins because they have the larger balconies!

I book beside a service elevator and it was noisy day and night with luggage and room service coming in and out of that elevator. Big mistake and lesson learned! When in doubt, change rooms. The cruise ship will not tell you, the reservation department will pretend they don't know, but think about it. If there are washing machines in that room, or service lines to the pool, or, well, the point is you just don't know and probably won't know unless you open that door yourself and peek in. I feel that with your financial investment and emotional investment into the cruise vacation, I would leave nothing up to chance.