Always call to check prices

CECE1112

I called my booking agent today because there were freebies being offered and I was going to see if I could get them. Well I don't think I did because I was so surprised about the $275 price drop I forgot to ask and they don't show on my updated invoice. The $275 is way more than the extra offers so I am happy!

It' definitely worth your while to keep check on the prices. I checked Saturday night just by chance my cabin had dropped, when I called And took advantage of the price drop,I lost my onboard credit but saved $1300. The prices were back up today. This was 2 days before final payment.

Edited by southern traveler

It' definitely worth your while to keep check on the prices. I checked Saturday night just by chance my cabin had dropped, when I called And took advantage of the price drop,I lost my onboard credit but saved $1300. The prices were back up today. This was 2 days before final payment.

Congratulations, southern traveler,you really lucked-out! :D

It' definitely worth your while to keep check on the prices. I checked Saturday night just by chance my cabin had dropped, when I called And took advantage of the price drop,I lost my onboard credit but saved $1300. The prices were back up today. �� This was 2 days before final payment.

To others reading this thread - Saturday price drops are somewhat common - always check your price over the weekend. If the sailing is on the GGG flier, it could be on sale for an even better price on the Saturday before.