Carnival Sunshine Interior Rooms Square vs Rectangular

pharmSCgirl

Ok, after thinking long and hard about what kind of room I want to stay in for a November cruise on the Sunshine I have decided to save money and go with an interior room. I want to be on the lido deck (deck 9) and have noticed that there are 2 different interior rooms. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the square rooms or a picture of the layout. I have only been on one cruise and stayed in a balcony cabin so I know that this is going to be different, but I like the thought of saving money and being able to spend it elsewhere. People say they sleep great in interior cabins. Sorry to ramble, just hoping to make the right decision. Thanks in advance!

We were in the square interior room on deck 6. (Room 6193) I'm not sure how similar the rooms are to the ones on deck 9. We really loved this room. It was much larger than the rectangular interior room my sister had on deck 7.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Thank you so much for posting the pics! It looks more spacious than the regular rooms. I'm guessing the bathroom is a standard cabin bathroom. Was there a safe in the room?

Yes, the bathroom was the standard size. There is a safe in the room. The safe required a four digit code.