Blue Hole ??s

MtnsToSea

I'm following this because there are some really great recommendations for tour guides in here. All of these comments are getting me excited for my September cruise!

My daughter(37) and I (68) went to the Blue Hole last Sept from Falmouth. Kind of a long drive but so worth it. The guide helped me every step of the way getting up to the jumping point, which we both did. So fun. There weren't a lot of people when we were there. Spent a short time swimming, it is so pretty there and there is a cave you can swim into. Then we got in the van (there were 4 of us) and the driver and went tubing down this calm, beautiful river, with several others from our ship. Again, guides were awesome. We went to Scotchies for lunch (take cash) not credit cards. Had a wonderful day. Highly recommend Courtney Taylor Tours.

For those who have been to Blue Hole, can you advise what ages of children you saw there? We will be traveling with our 3-year old and would like to do a private tour to Blue Hole. But I just want to make sure it's not too dangerous for her. Of course, she wouldn't be jumping off the cliffs. Just want to make sure she will be able to enjoy some of the swimming holes with us mostly.

For those who have been to Blue Hole, can you advise what ages of children you saw there? We will be traveling with our 3-year old and would like to do a private tour to Blue Hole. But I just want to make sure it's not too dangerous for her. Of course, she wouldn't be jumping off the cliffs. Just want to make sure she will be able to enjoy some of the swimming holes with us mostly.

You can check out their site http://coolblueholeochorios.com/ for that info...