Dining Packages?

Hello!

I was wondering about the dining packages. I was checking it out on the cruise planner and it was a pretty good deal for 4-days. When I was trying to book it, it only shows day 2, day 3, etc. I wanted to know that if I book for Day 2 at for example 6:30 how will I be able to book for the other 3-days? Also once we paid for the whole package. When we show up to the specialty dining restaurants do we have to pay extra for the meal we get or we can choose whatever dish and its included with the package already. Hopefully this makes sense.

Thank you!

Edited by mickyminnie890

Hello!

I was wondering about the dining packages. I was checking it out on the cruise planner and it was a pretty good deal for 4-days. When I was trying to book it, it only shows day 2, day 3, etc. I wanted to know that if I book for Day 2 at for example 6:30 how will I be able to book for the other 3-days? Also once we paid for the whole package. When we show up to the specialty dining restaurants do we have to pay extra for the meal we get or we can choose whatever dish and its included with the package already. Hopefully this makes sense.

Thank you!

This is for the Oasis of the Seas by the way.

Usually you book one restaurant in the package online. Then when you get on the ship you go to the restaurant you want to book for the other nights and book those. That is how we did it when we cruised. The only extras you will pay for are usually drinks like wine, specialty coffee, mixed drinks, etc. Unless Royal has changed things since I cruised.

We just did this on Oasis a couple weeks ago. We just booked it on board. We were able to choose all 3 nights restaurants and times, plus we had a large party of 13. There was plenty of availability.

The website says that if you book online rccl will pick the restaurant and time for the 1st night, I didn't want to let them do that so I waited til we boarded and it worked out great. We booked 150 CP, Chops, and Izumi Hibachi and save $30 over booking them separately. I thought it was a really good deal.

We just did this on Oasis a couple weeks ago. We just booked it on board. We were able to choose all 3 nights restaurants and times, plus we had a large party of 13. There was plenty of availability.

The website says that if you book online rccl will pick the restaurant and time for the 1st night, I didn't want to let them do that so I waited til we boarded and it worked out great. We booked 150 CP, Chops, and Izumi Hibachi and save $30 over booking them separately. I thought it was a really good deal.

Where do I go to book this on the ship? Guest services?