? online registration-Latitudes mbr

Zeno

A question for any latitudes member who has been on a recent cruise:

When you registered online - were you automatically assigned a "client id" AND was it the same as your Latitudes number or different? I did not see anywhere on the form to enter my Latitudes number and a client id (which was not the same as my Latitudes number) was assigned. I want to know if it should really be my Latitudes number.

Zeno, have cruised several times with NCL and will be again in a couple of weeks. When I registered on line the lattitude number came up automatically as "client ID". If that area of the form is blank then fill it in with your lattitude number which was listed on your past cruise documents, in the booklet. Marilyn

A question for any latitudes member who has been on a recent cruise:

When you registered online - were you automatically assigned a "client id" AND was it the same as your Latitudes number or different? I did not see anywhere on the form to enter my Latitudes number and a client id (which was not the same as my Latitudes number) was assigned. I want to know if it should really be my Latitudes number.

Zeno,

Just registered yesterday for our 12/1/05 cruise. The Client Id # is my Latitudes number and on my wife's registration, her Latitudes #. If they are different from your Latitudes Card, you may have a few Latitudes numbers. We had that problem in April. They had 4 numbers for us. Call the Latitudes Number and ask 1 800 343-0098. They will figure it out.

Just got a great upsell to an AC Penthouse.

Happy Sailing

Monty

NCL may have a number of different "Latitudes" numbers for you (they did for us). If you make a reservation without giving your Latitudes number, they simply assign you another one. I was told recently that NLC is going through all the numbers to weed out the incorrect ones. :rolleyes: I just filled out our forms online for the 1-night Spirit, and our numbers are correct.

Archived