Menu for the Mystery Theater

serene56

It's the same menu as when we went in Oct of 15. Tell them you are a vegetarian and they will make you some pasta though, lady we were sitting with did this and we all gave her the evil eye because her dinner looked sooooo much better than ours.

Just a heads up, it is a 3 hour long ordeal.

We feel just the opposite. We LOVED the two DMT's we've done and we're doing it again on AOS the end of February.

It's what you make it, like anything else. If you go in there with a poor attitude and KNOWING you won't like it, then you won't like it.

WE love it.

We loved the mystery dinner. I was all for it in the beginning, (even after finding out the long length of the dinner) and my husband was like do I have to go with you. In the end we both loved it. We might not do it again, especially if its the same plot. But you do meet a lot of people. We sat with two couples during the dinner and hung out with them the rest of the cruise! But our dinner was on day 4, I wish it was earlier.

Thanks, Bob. They are offering the mystery dinner on the Jewel in May and I'm trying to convince my husband to go. I think it sounds like fun.

It is fun, and I think you will see that the participation is what you make of it.

Will they honor drink package or do you have to pay for alcoholic beverages while participating?

Unlimited house wine is included in the price of the dinner.

However, if you want other drinks, you package will be honored.

I really enjoyed the mystery dinner aboard Radiance in 2014. It was a fun evening, met some lovely people and it was entertaining to combine a show with dinner. We also enjoyed that the production began in the Colony Club and moved over to Giovanni's for the continuation and finale.

We would only do it again if the plot changed, but it was definitely light hearted and enjoyable. It is lengthy, but it doesn't necessarily feel as though it takes too long. I would suggest picking a more appropriate date if it's available to you, ie a sea day, or a port day where you don't have much planned, if you're fearful of being too tired to enjoy it. Having said that, sitting and eating doesn't require much energy haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk