Embarkation lunch

cwbabe48

I can unofficially confirm Bistro will be turned into a sushi (and maybe ramen) restaurant. For now, they will trial it on Reflection. Flying in two sushi chefs from Japan. For those who like sushi this could be a win, but I agree, with the The Porch being seafood already, this could be overkill. Maybe they will move the crepes up to the porch?! The was no one At the Porch last week when I walked by. With that said, if you want quiet on embarkation day, this might be your place. And, they do have some non seafood offerings.

What is your source? and when does it happen?

Also when does it happen to all the ships, if it is only a trial on the Reflection?

The head chef on the Solstice told me (three weeks ago) that Cafe' al Baccio would be expanded due to the demands of the passengers for good coffee and more substantial bites/ lunches.

Edited by MicCanberra

we were told this week also that it is trial only on reflection sometime in march. and sushi on buffet will be done but only time will tell I was told last year the world class bar would be in by now as of this past week it was still molecular but not the molecular you remember supposedly the bartender is changing it this week as he has opened 4 other world class bars time will tell